Landon Poppleton, PhD, JD, is a licensed clinical psychologist in the state of Oregon (1999) and Washington (PY 60041144). Since 2001 he has worked with adults, families, and children in divorce and separation. He is trained in the “scientist-practitioner model,” where his assessment and clinical practice is informed by social science research. In his practice he provides empirically based psychological assessment, bilateral custody evaluations, mediation, parenting coordination, and reunification counseling. He is often called on to provide consultation on cases in preparation for trial, peer review of the work of other experts, and education to the court on issue of child development in child custody and parenting time disputes.
- Forensic Psychology: Bilateral Child Custody Evaluations, Psychological Assessment, Parenting Assessment, Parenting Coordination, Reunification Counseling, Mediation, Consultation, Psychotherapy, Co-parent Counseling, Parent Education, Work Product Review, and Instructional Expert Testimony.
- Clinical Psychology: Psychological Assessment, Behavioral Assessment, Developmental Assessment, Educational Assessment, Cognitive Assessment, Substance Abuse Assessment, Violence Risk Assessment, Consultation, and Psychotherapy for Families and Youth.
- Marriage and family dynamics
- Developmentally appropriate parenting plans
- Domestic violence
- Substance abuse
- Parental alienation
- Psychological assessment of children and adolescents
- Assessment of parenting
- Personality disorders
- High conflict relationships
- Behavioral economics