Welcome to NW Family Psychology – Port Townsend. We are located in Port Townsend, Washington. Our provider team at this location primarily serve children and adolescents, as well as their families, experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as 504/IEP evaluations for students struggling in private and public schools, as well as forensic populations/issues where the court system is requiring guidance.
Our provider team at NW Family Psychology Port Townsend are trained in the scientist-practitioner model of evidenced based care standards. We collaborate closely with one another, as well as with referring parties (e.g., parents, pediatricians, teachers, etc.), to provide our clients with comprehensive and evidence based evaluation and treatment services. We provide the following counseling and evaluation services:
- The Port Townsend psychologists typically test children and adolescents presenting with a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges (e.g., Autism, ADHD, LD, Dyslexia, TBI’s, Complex Mood, ODD, etc.) that help inform 504/IEP’s, counseling sessions, and psychotropic care.
In addition, Port Townsend psychologists also provide the following evaluation services:
- Neuropsychological evaluations (Concussions, TBI’s, Dementia)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) – (medical malpractice, automobile injuries, abuse, school/work-related injuries)
- Court issued evaluations regarding child custody, parenting evaluations, domestic violence, drug misuse/abuse, etc.
- Work product reviews/2nd opinion (critique of custody, GAL, IME)
- Expert testimony
Port Townsend, Washington
260 Kala Point Drive,
Port Townsend, WA 98368
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Specializing in child/adolescent testing, 504/IEP's, eating disorder treatment, and court ordered evaluations
Clinical Director - Seattle, Park City
- Child/Teen/Adult Testing
- Educational Consulting
- Forensic Evals
- Work Product Reviews
Specializing in trauma, depression, anxiety, and psychological testing for adolescents and adults
Specialized training in military sexual trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (military and civilian), designated crisis responder, trauma-focused, cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) for children and adolescence, mindfulness practices, and treatment for victims of domestic-violence.