Welcome to NW Family Psychology – Silverdale. We are located in Silverdale, Washington. Our provider team at this location primarily serve children and adolescents, as well as their families, experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as 504/IEP evaluations for students struggling in private and public schools.
Our provider team at NW Family Psychology Silverdale are trained in the scientist-practitioner model of evidenced based care standards. We collaborate closely with one another, as well as with referring parties (e.g., parents, pediatricians, teachers, etc.), to provide our clients with comprehensive and evidence based evaluation and treatment services. We provide the following counseling and evaluation services:
- Counseling for children and youth experiencing depression, anxiety, parent-child conflicts, social challenges with peers, ADHD (executive functioning), children impacted by separation and divorce, low self-esteem, defiance, drug and alcohol misuse and abuse, screen time addiction, as well as other issues.
- Counseling for couples experiencing transition (pre-marital concerns, marital conflicts, separation, divorce) that includes an evidenced based analysis of what is helping and hindering the relationship, and informed practices (Gottman method) for mending conflicts.
- Our counseling providers utilize evidence based care treatments, including cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT), dialectical behavioral treatment (DBT), trauma focused cognitive behavioral treatment (TF-CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), and the Gottman Method.
- The Silverdale psychologists typically test children and adolescents presenting with a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges (e.g., Autism, ADHD, LD, Dyslexia, TBI’s, Complex Mood, ODD, etc.) that help inform 504/IEP’s, counseling sessions, and psychotropic care.
In addition, Silverdale psychologists also provide the following evaluation services:
- Neuropsychological evaluations (Concussions, TBI’s, Dementia)
- Work product reviews (critique of bilateral custody, GAL, IME)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) – (medical malpractice, automobile injuries, abuse, school/work-related injuries)
- Expert testimony
2041 NW Myhre Rd #311
Silverdale, WA 98383
(above the Kitsap Credit Union)