UTAH (Salt Lake City/St. George)
Welcome to NW Family Psychology – Utah. We are located in Salt Lake City and St. George. Our provider team at these locations primarily serve troubled youth and young adults needing complex evaluation and educational consulting, as well as families in transition (divorce and custody disputes) and those experiencing personal injuries (e.g., motor vehicle collisions, medical malpractice, and school/work injuries).
Our provider team at NW Family Psychology Salt Lake City Utah are trained in the scientist-practitioner model of evidenced based care standards. We collaborate closely with one another, as well as with referring parties (e.g., program directors, educational consultants, program therapists, expert consultants, etc.), to provide our clients with comprehensive and evidence based evaluation and treatment/consultative services.
We provide the following evaluation and treatment services:
- Psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for adolescents and young adults placed in wilderness, residential treatment, and boarding school settings.
- Our clinical and forensic psychologists travel to these settings across the nation and use only evidence based test batteries for informing best practice treatment and educational support.
- Forensic evaluations (parenting, bilateral, relocation) for informing best interest child standards for families experiencing high conflict divorce and parenting plan disputes.
- Educational consulting (complex functional analysis and program placement) to determine best fit (RTC, wilderness, therapeutic boarding school, transitional living, etc.)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) – (medical malpractice, automobile injuries, abuse, school/work-related injuries)
- Expert testimony
Salt Lake City Office
12884 Frontrunner Blvd
Draper, Utah 84020
(801) 850-9559 Tel
(385) 529-0796 Fax
St. George Office
640 E 700 S, Suite 205B
St. George, UT 84770
Clinical Director - Salt Lake City
- Child/Teen/Adult Testing
- Ed Consulting
- Forensic Evals
- Work Product Reviews
Forensic Psychology/Educational Placement
(801) 850-9559 Phone
(385) 529-0796 Fax